According to the production process:
1. Spunlace non-woven fabric : The spunlace process is to spray high-pressure micro-water flow to one or more layers of fiber mesh surface, so that the fibers are entangled with each other, so that the fiber mesh is strengthened and has a certain strength.
2. Heat-sealing non-woven fabric : heat-sealing non-woven fabric refers to adding fibrous or powdery hot-melt bonding reinforcement material to the fiber web, and then strengthening the fabric by heating, melting and cooling.
Pulp air-laid non-woven fabric: Air- laid non-woven fabric is also called dust-free paper , dry pulp non-woven fabric. The invention adopts the air-laid technology to open the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, and then agglomerate the fibers on the net-forming curtain through the air-flow mode, and then strengthen the net-forming curtain.
4. Wet-laid non-woven fabrics: Wet-laid non-woven fabrics are made by putting fiber raw materials into an aqueous medium, mixing with different fiber raw materials during the opening process to make fiber suspension slurry, and transporting it to the web forming mechanism , Make a net in a wet state, and then reinforce it into a cloth.
5. Spunbond non-woven fabric: Spunbond non-woven fabric refers to the polymer being extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are spread into a network, and the filaments are bonded and thermally bonded by themselves , Non-woven fabric made by chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement.
6. Melt- blown non -woven fabric : The process of melt- blown non-woven fabric: using polymer as raw material, it is made through processes such as melt extrusion, molding, cooling, netting, and reinforcement.
7. Needle- punched non -woven fabric : Needle-punched non-woven fabric is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. Needle-punched non-woven fabric uses the effect of needle punching to reinforce the fluffy web to make a cloth.
8. Stitched non-woven fabric: Stitched non-woven fabric is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. Plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or a combination of non-woven fabrics made by reinforcement.
9. Hydrophilic non-woven fabric: Mainly used in the production of care and sanitary materials, which makes the hand feel better and does not scratch the skin. Like sanitary napkins, sanitary pads use the hydrophilic function of hydrophilic non-woven fabrics.